Parents and Teachers of Teens
In this section here are a number of articles on supporting and parenting teens.
If you find them helpful, please feel free to reproduce them (without editing them and with reference to this website).
More articles are added approximately every month, so please come back and visit again.
If there is a topic you would like to read an article about, please email me and I'll write one for you! (email@example.com)
- Can teens listen to music AND study effectively at the same time?
- A Harry Potter idea to Help with Anxiety
- Sexting and Teens: Guide for Parents
- Angry Teens
- Teens lie. Yes, even yours.
- Teens left out of friendship groups
- Asking Teens Questions about Facebook
- How to Help Teens Revise
- Quiet Teens: Parent's Guide to Get them Talking
- Helping Teenagers Who are Grieving
- Tips to Help Teens use Social Networking Safely
- How to Help Teens Get Enough Sleep
- Ideas for In School Support for Students who frequently experience intense emotions and frequently seek support