Does any of this sound familiar?
Your 5 to 11 year old child:
- Often worries and/or feels anxious
- Has a hard time dealing with frustration and disappointment
- Has difficulty stopping what they are doing and/or managing changes in routine
- Is prone to huge meltdowns - yells/hits/stomps/screams
- Often talks negatively about themselves/life - and doesn't feel good about themselves
- Finds school work hard or boring or pointless.
- Might have been given a diagnosis of an anxiety disorder, ASD, ADHD, ODD, sensory processing problems or speech/language delay. But regardless - what you know is that they don't think, feel, cope or learn quite the same way as other kids.
But getting to see a child psychologist face to face at one of our clinics is not going to work for you or your child?
As experienced child psychologists we have been talking to, supporting and working with kids and parents like yourself for more than 20 years.
We can Help you Online Now.
Go to Calmkidcentral.com to find out more.