Seminars for Professionals (Teachers, Youth Workers, Counsellors and Teachers)
- Adolescent Mental Health and Well-being
- Helping professionals understand issues related to adolescent mental health, and to be aware of practical strategies to use to support young people dealing with anxiety, trauma and difficult life events
- Young people and the Digital World
- Helping professionals to understand the complexities of children and adolescents use of digital world, including gaming, social networking, smart phone use, internet usage and more.
- Child Mental Health and Well Being
- Helping professionals understand issues related to child mental health, and to be aware of practical strategies to use to support young people dealing with anxiety, trauma and difficult life events
- Q and A
- Pick your own topic and have a "Q and A" with Kirrilie about any aspect of child or adolescent development or mental health (either on a panel or own her own).
Professional Learning seminars usually run for 60-90 minutes as "stand alone" events, but shortened versions can also be conducted if the presentation is part of an existing school event.
We do not invoice for our seminars until after the seminar has been conducted. If you believe we have not connected with our audience, nor provided high quality content - then please simply call us after the seminar to say you were not 100% satisfied - and we will NOT invoice you. We are absolutely committed to providing excellent and extremely useful sessions, and therefore offer this guarantee without reservation.
To Book a Seminar...
Call our admin team on (08) 8357 1711 or email Amy directly at firstname.lastname@example.org